Coderetreat Brand Guidelines
Below are some tables and style information you can use when creating your own Global Day of Coderetreat artifacts.
Spelling and Capitalization
Spell “coderetreat” as one word without any spaces. Do not spell it as “code retreat”.
Use the same capitalization rules for Coderetreat as you would use for the seasons of the year:
- Use a capital “C” when you use the word as a specific proper noun (e.g. a specific event like the Global Day of Coderetreat),
- Use a lower-case “c” when referring to coderetreat more generally (e.g., the coderetreat format).
- Suggested usage: Level 1 headers
- Suggested usage: Level 2 Headers
- Roboto Slab
- Suggested usage: Body Text
|Name||Hexadecimal (Web) Value||R-G-B (decimal)|
|Slightly desaturated lime green||#7EC486||126-196-134|
|Very dark desaturated cyan||#1A3238||26-50-56|
|Very soft cyan||#8CDDEE||140-221-238|
|Light grayish green||#F4F9F0||244–249-240|
|Very dark red||#683727||104-55-39|